We invest in talented people so that we can ensure that our products are presented with exceptional levels of service. We will advertise opportunities via this website as well as through our social media and other channels.
We are recruiting for a Head of Interiors to cover maternity.
Reporting into our Group Creative Director, this role will ensure the provision of creative visuals and innovative space planning solutions.
We are looking for the following experience:
• Strong creative skills and artistic innovation
• Furniture and/or workplace knowledge
• Experience of providing design proposals, visuals and plans for projects, design shows and trade events
• Solid knowledge of interior trends
• Trend forecasting
• Providing design insight and direction support to others
• Experience of working as part of a wider Marketing team to contribute to the management and growth of the interior’s aspect of the company, offering a strategic approach
The following are guideline skills and behaviours the successful candidate must possess:
• Excellent leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills with a high level of accuracy
• Knowledge of various design programs
(Pcon/Revit/SketchUP/Adobe Creative Suite)
• A positive and progressive attitude
A full job description and further information can be provided upon request
Please contact Emma Welch, Group HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in this position