Join Ocee Design and Stephen Bowden as we cover how design ethnography research can help to gain insightful information on how to plan and design workspaces. With a particular focus on how we can utilise this information in these uncertain times.
This CPD looks at design ethnography in context and how to evaluate the effectiveness of different forms of research methods in relation to office design.
It will help you to understand the following topics:
- The background to design ethnography
- Discovery and validation during research
- Designing around fads and trends
- Myths around focus groups and surveys
- Data captured from design ethnography
- Common mistakes made
Date: May 29th 2020
Time: 3pm GMT