Join Ocee Design and Stephen Bowden as we cover the science and effect on the human body of being sedentary whilst working.
This CPD relates to home and office designs that can inhibit normal everyday movements and provides suggestions around how good design can promote long term health.
It will help you to understand the following topics:
- How a lack of movement at work poses lifestyle risks
- How modern technology has robbed us of everyday movements
- The risk of focusing on how long we should sit or stand at work
- Why movement against gravity is key
- The scientific studies around why normal everyday movement is key to long term health
- Design ideas to promote normal everyday movements
Date: April 1st 2020
Time: 3pm GMT